Wedding Planning Services
Bring your Charleston Wedding to Life on Kiawah Island
You’ve dreamed of exchanging your vows while surrounded by grand oak trees, unique southern charm and the true essence of historic Charleston. On your wedding day, everything must be absolutely beautiful and magical. Picture your Charleston wedding, but with the smell of the ocean only steps away, and the sand in your toes as your family and friends toast your new nuptials. Imagine your beach wedding at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort.
Have your Charleston wedding on the beaches of Kiawah Island
10 reasons why Kiawah Island is the ideal destination for your beach wedding
- The Sanctuary, Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Star hotel, offers the ultimate in luxury, elegance and natural beauty
- Enjoy beautiful wedding photos on the beach, or take advantage of the historic backdrops of Charleston to capture your special moments.
- You don’t have to travel to the Caribbean to have a dream beach wedding
- Kiawah Island offers you the same southern charm found in Charleston without all the touristy influences
- From the beach to the grand ballroom, our selection of wedding venues are sure to fit your needs
- Pampering yourself and your wedding party is almost imperative with our services at our Forbes Five Star Spa
- Our catering services offer a specially customized menu or a scrumptious buffet created by our world-class chefs, and are sure to fit any palate
- Kiawah gives you the perfect scenario; have your wedding and honeymoon in one location
- Your guests will thank you for years to come; celebrate your union while offering them a vacation!
- Can’t get enough of the beach? Celebrate your first week as Mr. and Mrs. in your own private villa exclusive to Kiawah Island Golf Resort guests.
It might be the grand oaks. It could be the historic plantation homes, the cobblestone streets or the genuine southern hospitality and charm.