Group Golf Instruction
Daily Adult Clinics – Ideal for the Beginner (June – August)
These clinics will focus on the basic fundamentals of the game of golf.
- Monday: Full Swing
- Tuesday: Full Swing
- Wednesday: Short Game
- Thursday: Full Swing
- Friday: Short Game
5:1 student to teacher ratio. Clinics offered June – August.
Take it to the Course
Sometimes we learn things on the range and then try to do it on the course, and it doesn’t work. This program gives any player a chance to learn about the game on the range and then go Take it to the Course! Whether you are a beginner and want to learn how to play or a seasoned golfer and want to play better/shoot better, this program will teach you how to perform what you have learned/practiced on the golf course! A maximum 3:1 Student to Instructor ratio.
This package includes:
- 1 1/2 hours of instruction per session
- 45 minutes on the range then 45 minutes on the course
You Pick the starting time for each session
- 45 minutes – Short Game
- 45 minutes – On the course short game
- 45 minutes – Long Game
- 45 minutes – On the course Long game
- 45 minutes – Putting it all Together/Review
- 45 minutes – On The Course!
A one day bootcamp designed for those looking for the fast track to playing the game of golf. Your instructor will teach you what you will need to start playing effectively and enjoyably. This is a 2-1 ratio school. Call (843) 266-4030 for reservations.
- 9am – 10:30am – Full Swing Instruction
- 10:30am – Short Game Instruction
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – 9 Hole playing lesson/rules/etiquette